|App Name||WiFi Kill|
|File Size||485 KB|
|Last Updated||1 Day Ago|
WiFi Kill APK
WiFi Kill APK is an application for Android smartphones and tablets that allows you to monitor the traffic of devices connected to a wireless network. This APK claims that it can take others away from your Wi-Fi network by giving you full bandwidth. This is not completely correct. This actually allows your device to use up all the bandwidth so that other users can log out because the internet will be too slow.
What does Wifikill do?
If you have downloaded the WifiKill APK, you can go through the process of accessing your device and installing the WifiKill app. You can then use WifiKill’s Wi-Fi scanner to find out which devices are using Wi-Fi. You can then take all of your Wi-Fi bandwidth with you, depriving other connected devices of Internet bandwidth.
How can I use Wifi Kill without root?
Even with WifiKill APK, paid or unpaid, you cannot use WiFiKill without rooting your device. There is no root solution for WifiKill APK. If you want, you can use the rooting app to root your device.
If you manage a Wi-Fi network and want to know which devices are connected and what is being downloaded, the Wi-Fi Kill app will let you know from your smartphone and tablet. What’s more, it provides you with all this information through a very user-friendly interface.
How do you control Wi-Fi traffic?
By installing this APK file, you will be able to access the control panel which lists all the devices using your network with relevant IP addresses and names, along with other details like a manufacturer. Simply launch the application and configure your access point, for this purpose you will obviously need a network access key.
Well, it’s pretty clear what you can use the app for to spy on other people using your own network. If you want to know what your kids are doing on their phones, you might find this very useful: you’ll know if they’re browsing incognito.
Free or Professional version? To whom should I go?
If something’s free and works, get it. The thing is that the free version, in addition to showing ads on the interface, is interrupted every 5 minutes, so if we want to use it constantly, it is better to have the full version on the developer’s site via PayPal.
Another downside is that it won’t work with unmanned equipment. This means you have to figure out how to root your device using an app like Kingroot to get superuser permission.
- You can see all connected (device list) on the Wi-Fi you use.
- WiFiKill can show the data transfer rate (download, upload) of the captured devices.
- You can monitor the network activity of any device using Wi-Fi.
- The names of the devices connected to the network appear.
- Most importantly, you can disconnect the network from any connected device.
- You can lock the desktop to prevent accidental changes.
Download and Install Wifi Kill APK For Android
Wifi Kill APK is a secure app for Android devices. This APK has already been tested and downloaded by many people. All you have to do is download it and share it with your friends and family.
This mobile app is easy to download on your mobile device. To install this APK on your mobile device, just follow the steps below.
- First, you need to download the file by clicking on the Wifi Kill APK button.
- When you click on the download button, you will be taken to the next web page where you will need to download the APK file of this game.
- Now, you need to enable the Unknown Source Permissions from your phone settings.
- After you activate it, just find the APK file of this file in the Downloads section.
- Then, just click on it and start installing this APK on your mobile device.
- Once installed, open this APK and enable all required permissions.
- Finally, start enjoying this with your friends on your mobile device.
It is the best WiFi control app on the APK Store. It may disable (off) the Internet connection of other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network. This is a very useful tool for Wi-Fi Internet users, which allows you to disconnect other people from shared Wi-Fi and allocate all bandwidth for yourself.