|App Name||HTTP Injector|
|File Size||11.2 MB|
|Last Updated||1 Day Ago|
Related Apps: HTTP Custom, Macro Free Fire, Lucky Patcher, Clays Virtual
HTTP Injector APK
HTTP Injector APK is a commercial use application designed to set custom HTTP headers. Alternatively, you can access blocked websites behind a firewall using an SSH tunnel. And all that does not require root. It allows you to configure the HTTP headers used to access a website to protect your identity and user data.
The app includes a payload generator for an SSH account that generates payloads for free internet use. The app also includes tools like IP Hunter and Host Checker. IP Hunter Operator to access the original proxy from the service operator.
How to use HTTP Injector APK?
Using HTTP Injector can be a bit complicated, but its official webpage has a very useful guide to help you. In addition, you can import configurations created by other users, and it only takes a few seconds to do so.
First, you will need to download and install the HTTP Injector app by clicking on the download button above. After you open the app click the menu next to the HTTP Injector logo. Select Payload Generator and you will need to start adding details from there.
- URL / Host: Fill in the operator bug
- Request Method: Select CONNECT.
- Query Method: Select Front Query.
- Extra Header: select Online Host.
There is also a wide range of different tools within the HTTP Injector. For example, IP Hunter lets you find local IP addresses, while the diagnostic tool lets you check if everything is working properly on your device.
What can we do with HTTP Injector APK?
It allows you to configure the HTTP headers used to access a website to protect your identity and user data. The app also includes a payload generator for an SSH account that generates payloads for free internet use. The app also includes tools like IP Hunter and Host Checker. IP Hunter Operator to access the original proxy from the service operator.
You can check the functionality of your device using the diagnostic tool. This way you will monitor the performance of your phone. HTTP Injector can be difficult to understand and work with for new users. But we’ve highlighted some tips below for easy integration.
Protect your privacy
Protecting your privacy while browsing the Internet is a growing concern. Data and identity theft is one thing, so it’s not a bad idea to take maximum measures. And we are not talking about using antivirus software, but about dealing with applications like HTTP Injector for Android – SSH / Proxy / VPN. However, some knowledge is required to use this app properly.
Customize your HTTP headers
This app basically creates a custom HTTP header that is used to connect SSH/Proxy through it. Provides access to the web. You can use your Android device to securely access any website while keeping your identity and browsing data safe. This way, you will be safe from hidden threats on Wi-Fi networks, as well as be able to hide your IP address while browsing the Internet.
As we said earlier, this tool is not within everyone’s reach as it requires some advanced knowledge of network and coding to use it satisfactorily. Here are some of the features and functions that come with it:
- Protect your connection using SSH tunnels.
- Edit output petitions.
- No need to be a root user.
- Possibility to specify an agent to send access requests.
- Configure optional HTTP headers.
- payload generator.
- Application filters.
- data compressor
- Possibility to use Google DNS or Proxy DNS.
- Battery saving functions.
- Support Android 4.0 or above.
- The service provider is working.
Download and Install HTTP Injector APK For Android
HTTP Injector is a secure app for Android devices. This APK has already been tested and downloaded by many people. All you have to do is download it and share it with your friends and family.
This mobile app is easy to download on your mobile device. To install this APK on your mobile device, just follow the steps below.
- First, you need to download the file by clicking on the HTTP Injector APK button.
- When you click on the download button, you will be taken to the next web page where you will need to download the APK file of this game.
- Now, you need to enable the Unknown Source Permissions from your phone settings.
- After you activate it, just find the APK file of this file in the Downloads section.
- Then, just click on it and start installing this APK on your mobile device.
- Once installed, open this APK and enable all required permissions.
- Finally, start enjoying this with your friends on your mobile device.
HTTP Injector APK is a professional VPN tool that uses multiple protocols and tunneling technologies in a single application to browse the Internet privately and securely. It also helps you access blocked websites behind the firewall. So do not take advantage of the security provided by other VPN apps and keep it under control by downloading and installing this APK file.