APK Editor V1.9.0 is the best Android application You can use the application to edit any apps source file and modify and of course save it. You can use this amazing APK Editor to change the file of origin of a game and hack the value of resources;
|Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Features of Editor Pro
- Select any APK file to edit with the app
- You can also select an APK file from the app directly
- The app has the Autorun Manager feature
- It has the APK Permission Remover feature
- Built-in hack app data option
- Modify any file of the app directly from APK Editor
Download APK Editor Pro [Latest Version]
- The download link for APK Editor Pro APK is added below.
- To start downloading the app all you need to do is click on the download button below and it will start downloading the app automatically.
- The file added below is always the latest version and safe to install on your device.
- If you face any problems while downloading the APK file below, feel free to leave a comment below, and I’ll fix it for you.
How to Use APK Editor V1.9.0:
The app can be used on any device, with an installed version of Windows and a USB cable. You can easily download the program from their official website or from your web browser. There is no charge to use this service.
The software is compatible with multiple platforms, including Android. To make changes to an Android app, you first need to get the app’s APK file from the Google Play Store or another popular Android marketplace. If a file is found, select the “Import” option from the menu, then browse the file.
You can find the file using the “Browse” option if the file is not found. Select “OK” and save the file to your computer or laptop. Then you need to open the file according to the program. In the APK editor, you need to click the “File” button and select “New” to create a document.
In the “New Document” window, you need to select the “Properties” tab. This tab contains information about the document, such as its title, author, and document type. To save a project as a specific file location, you need to set the project options in the “Save As” dialog box. Make sure the file you are saving is compatible with the project settings. Otherwise, you won’t be able to edit it at all. After that, the file should be saved.
The last step is to edit the file by clicking the “Edit” button. You can “Mark as New”, “Mark as Changed”, “Mark as Duplicate”, “Mark as Undefined”, or “Mark as Existing” from here. can do To use the Undo, Delete, Replace Text, and Replace Image commands, you need to select them first. After editing the file, you should save it. If you need to undo your changes, just click the “Undo” button and make sure you select the correct button. To save the diagram, please select a file format from the drop-down list.
After modifying your APK, you need to upload the modified file to your Android device. If you have a tablet, you’ll need to insert it into your device’s USB port and turn it on. The device will read the device and tell you what it finds. After that, the file will be uploaded and ready to use. Now you can open your file on your Android device just like you would on any other device. APK Editor only supports saving files that include text files and images. If you have other files, you need to manually edit the files and upload them before the application is fully installed.
This software can be used to convert any type of Android application. Editing your favorite restaurant logo or text is easy with free software.
How to install APK Editor Pro on Android
Installing procedure of APK Editor Pro is the same as all other APK files. You can install it on your device by unlocking the unknown sources option. If you don’t know how to do so or have no idea about installing an APK file on your device, follow the steps mentioned below:
- At first, enable the unknown sources from the settings of your phone. To do that go to the settings of your phone, now find the security option, and click on it, now find the Unknown sources option and enable the option. Settings> Security> Unknown sources
- After enabling the Unknown sources, go to the downloaded folder of APK Editor Pro and click on the file name
- After that, it will show you the installation page with the install and cancel button
- Click on the install button, and it will start installing the application on your device automatically